|OVERVIEW||ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS||HOW TO APPLY||LOAN DETAILS|
The principal applicant must have the following qualifications:
- The borrower must be a member of SSS who has at least 36 months contribution and 24 continuous contributions in a period prior to application
- Is not more than 60 years old at the time of application.
- He was not previously granted an SSS housing loan
- He has not been granted final SSS benefits
- Borrower and spouse is current in the payment of their other SSS loan(s), if any