For optimal viewing and functionality,
the SSS Website requires Internet Explorer (IE) version 11.
DOWNLOAD IE v.11 HERE
The prescriptive period in the filing of disability benefit claim is ten (10)
years from the date of occurance of disability.
- Disability Claim Application (SSS Form DDR-1);
- Medical Certificate (SSS Form MMD-102)
- Member's photo and signature form (for initial claims only)
- Other documents that may be required to support the disability claim such as clinical and laboratory tests results, x-ray; and hospital records, among others.
- UMID or SSS biometrics ID card or two (2) other valid IDs, both with signature and at least one (1) with photo and date of birth
- Other supporting documents:
- If for pension - photocopy of either passbook or ATM card with validated deposit slip or Cash card Enrollment Form
- If unable to file Disability claim personally:
- sketch of member's residence or place of confinement (if local resident)
- physical examination report describing disabling manifestation, signed by attending physician (if residing abroad)
- If for total disability pension, with dependent children:
- certified true copy of marriage certificate registered with LCR/NSO
- certified true copy of birth certificate of legitimate or legitimated dependent children
- legal adoption papers for legally adopted children (date of adoption must be prior to date of disability)
- any proof of filiation for illegitimate dependent children
- claim for Dependent's Allowance (SS Form BPN-106)
Applications for disability benefit are filed at any SSS branch or representative office. You can also watch our How-To video for a more detailed instruction.