|OVERVIEW||ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS||HOW TO APPLY||LOAN DETAILS|
The principal applicant must have the following qualifications:
- The borrower must be a member of SSS who has at least 36 months contributions and 24 continuous contributions in the period prior to application.
- Age of member is not more than 60 years old at the time of application.
- Member was not previously granted a repair and/or improvement loan by the SSS or NHMFC.
- Member has not been granted final SSS benefits
- Borrower and spouse is updated in the payment of their other SSS loan(s), if any.
Loan PurposesThe loan may be used to finance any of the following:
- Major repairs, particularly for dilapidated and structurally unsafe housing units;
- Improvements which shall apply to:
- Extension or expansion and enhancement of economic and aesthetic value of an existing housing unit. Said improvements shall be permanently attached to the house.
- Completion of an occupied bare house.
- Construction of concrete fence and steel gate.
- Installation of deep well and motor pump.