We are pleased to announce the rank and file and executive vacancies as cleared by the President and CEO and Heads of concerned offices for announcement for filling up.
Kindly be advised to read the whole announcement for guidance on qualifications, application and submission requirements.
Annex A - List of rank and file vacancies
Annex B - List of executive vacancies
Annex C - Qualification Standards for each vacancy and other preferences/requirements
Annex D - Revised Application Form
Annex E - CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
Annex E.1 - Work Experience Sheet
Annex F - List of Positions Internally considered as involving practice of profession
All applicants must meet the minimum Qualification Standards (QS) of the position and must be compliant to other internal rules as of date of assessment of OPSD. The date of assessment for all positions shall be the tenth (10th) working day after the application deadline.
Factors for assessment:
- CSC-approved QS of the position for: Education, Experience, Training, and Eligibility.
- Performance Ratings: Must have Very Satisfactory (VS) ratings in the 1st and 2nd Semester of 2020 for rank and file applicants and VS rating in 2020 for executive managerial applicants
- Incumbency rule: Should have obtained at least VS performance rating for one year in the present position (including those acquired due to movement as a result of lateral transfer) before being considered for promotion, reappointment, transfer or another lateral transfer.
- Relative rule: Must not have more than one (1) relative within the third degree of consanguinity or affinity.
- Must not apply to a unit or office where the relative is:
a) Head of the office
b) Immediate supervisor of concerned vacancy
- One-salary level rule: An employee may be promoted to a position which is not more than one (1) salary level higher than his/her present position for non-managerial positions (Level 1NM-6NM) and not more than three (3) salary levels higher than his/her present position for managerial positions (Level 1M-6M), except when the promotional appointment falls within the purview of the exceptions as provided for in CSC MC No. 14, s. 2018.
The one-salary level limitation shall apply only to promotion within the agency. This prohibition shall not apply to the following human resource actions which involve issuance of an appointment:
- transfer incidental to promotion provided that the appointee was subjected to deep selection
- reappointment involving promotion from non-career to career provided the appointee was subjected to deep selection
- reappointment from career to non-career position
- reclassification of position
- Administrative Case: Guidelines pursuant to the CSC Revised Rules on Administrative Cases in the Civil Service (RRACCS) shall be followed.
- Promotion within six (6) months prior to compulsory retirement shall not be allowed except as otherwise provided by law, hence applicants who expect to retire within the said period cannot apply.
Qualified rank and file applicants shall be endorsed to the Local Screening Committees (LSCs) for the second phase assessment. All results of the LSC assessment shall be submitted to the concerned Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (HRMPSB).
In the executive managerial level, all assessment results shall be forwarded to the HRMPSB for Executive Managerial Positions.
The appointing authority shall be guided by the report on the HRMPSB's assessment of candidates and in the exercise of sound discretion, select, insofar as practicable, from among the top five (5) candidates or less, depending on the number of candidates deemed most qualified for appointment to the vacant position.
The appointing authorities are:
|Social Security Commission
||for Levels 4M to 6M executive managerial positions
|President and CEO
|for Levels 1M to 3M executive managerial positions
for all rank and file positions
All executive managerial appointments shall be confirmed by the Social Security Commission.
- All interested applicants shall apply to one (1) vacancy only. Applicants may however signify their intent to be considered in other vacancies with the same qualification requirements should there be the need or opportunity. If with pending applications in previous announcements, position prioritized or preferred shall also be indicated.
- Applicants shall fill up the following forms appropriately: (Please fill up the items as specified in TYPEWRITTEN FORM and do not leave any blanks, write N/A for not applicable items)
|REQUIRED FORMS FOR APPLICATION TO ANNOUNCED VACANCIES
||No. of Copies
|Application Form for Promotion/Appointment
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D)
|One (1) original
*Notarized CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size picture (white background, business attire)
(Attached to this advisory as Annex E)
*Or signed/certified by Administering Officer
|Two (2) original
|Work Experience Sheet
(Attached to this advisory as Annex E.1)
|Two (2) original
For validation of applications, supporting documents are required such as but not limited to:
- Transcript of Records and Certificate of Graduation (Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree, if any). For recently completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
- Certificate of Eligibility, Bar/Board Rating
For positions requiring training:
- Certificates and Modules of trainings and seminars (relevant only to application)
For positions requiring experience:
- Certifications/Personnel Orders (PO) of current and previous additional/concurrent designations, if any, (relevant only to application) and accomplishment reports, performance ratings and IPCRs and other documents to support the certifications / POs
- Employment Certification / Service Record in previous employment, if any, (relevant only to application) and job descriptions certified only by authorized human resource personnel and/or supervisors
Please be advised that assessment shall be based on available and submitted documents. Personal verification with applicants through email or phone by OPSD shall no longer be done, except for essential necessary clarifications, during the evaluation/assessment period.
- Only those who file/submit their applications within the deadline shall be considered in the assessment of applicants for the announced vacancies.
- A written notice and explanation is required to be submitted immediately for a withdrawn application.
IN VIEW OF CURRENT WORKING CONDITIONS AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS, ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUBMITTED ONLY THRU EMAIL.
- Convert accomplished Application Form and Notarized Personal Data Sheet and all supporting documents you wish to submit in separate PDF Forms: e.g. Application Form.pdf, PDS.pdf, Training.pdf, Cert. of Employment.pdf, Cert of Eigibility.pdf, Transcript of Records.pdf; etc.
- Create Applicant Folder with your name as folder/file name. e.g. JUAN DELA CRUZ
- Create sub-folder with vacancy code of position being applied for as sub-folder name. e.g. 20ARF0001
- Attach PDF copies of the forms and all documents in the sub-folder.
- Email your Applicant Folder in Zipped form to email@example.com with Subject: Your Name and Vacancy Code
- Kindly print and keep two original hard copies of the notarized Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet as these may be required for submission later.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS UPON FILING SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ASSESSMENT.
|DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS ON JULY 1, 2021.
For other queries and concerns, you may contact the following SSS-HR, OPSD employees thru Tel. Nos. (632) 8920-6401 / (632) 8920-6446:
Local 5472 - Ms. Sally Magsino-Valencerina
Local 5574 - Mr. Lorenz Junsay
Local 6306 - Mr. Mike Arcena