We are pleased to announce the executive vacancies in SSS for filling up.
Kindly be advised to read the whole announcement for guidance on qualifications, application and submission requirements.
Please see attached:
Annex A - List of Executive vacancies
Annex B - Qualification Standards for each vacancy and other preferences/requirements
Annex C - Revised Application Form
Annex D - CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
Annex D.1 -Work Experience Sheet
All applicants must meet the minimum Qualification Standards (QS) of the position and must be compliant to other internal rules as of date of assessment of the Organizational Planning and Staffing Department. The date of assessment for all positions shall be the tenth (10th) working day after the application deadline.
Factors for assessment:
- CSC-approved QS of the position for: Education, Experience, Training, and Eligibility.
- Performance Ratings: Must have Very Satisfactory (VS) ratings in the 1st and 2nd Semesters of 2022 for rank and file applicants and VS rating for 2022 for executive/ managerial applicants (for those applying for transfer from other government agencies)
- Incumbency rule: Should have obtained at least VS performance rating for one year in the present appointed position (for those applying for transfer from other government agencies)
- Relative rule: Must not have more than one (1) relative within the third degree of consanguinity or affinity.
- Must not apply to a unit or office where the relative is:
a) Head of the office
b) Immediate supervisor of concerned vacancy
- Promotion within six (6) months prior to compulsory retirement shall not be allowed except as otherwise provided by law, hence applicants who expect to retire within the said period cannot apply.
- Administrative Case: Guidelines pursuant to the CSC Revised Rules on Administrative Cases in the Civil Service (RRACCS) shall be followed.
Qualified applicants to executive managerial applicants shall be forwarded to the HRMPSB for Executive Managerial Positions for interview and assessment.
- All interested applicants shall be given thirty (30) calendar days from the date of this announcement to submit their applications through e-mail to email@example.com. Please refer to submission guidelines below.
- All applicants shall apply to one (1) vacancy only.
- Applicants shall fill up the following forms appropriately: (Please fill up the items as specified in TYPEWRITTEN FORM and do not leave any blanks, write N/A for not applicable items)
|REQUIRED FORMS FOR APPLICATION TO ANNOUNCED VACANCIES
||No. of Copies
|Application Form for Promotion/Appointment
(Attached to this advisory as Annex C)
|One (1) original
*Notarized CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size picture (white background, business attire)
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D)
*Or signed/certified by Administering Officer
|Two (2) original
|Work Experience Sheet
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D.1)
|Two (2) original
Please be advised that assessment shall be based on available and submitted documents.
- Transcript of Records (Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree, if any) WITH a certification of graduation from the School Registrar (original copy)
For recently-completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
- CSC Eligibility (CSC-authenticated copy)
- Board/Bar Rating/ Bar Membership (authenticated copy), as applicable
- PRC ID (renewed/updated) for practice of profession (authenticated copy)
- Certificates and modules of trainings and seminars relevant to application (with indicated training hours)
- Certificates of Employment (indicating periods of employment)
- Official and Certified duties and responsibilities (per employer)
- Certifications/Personnel Orders of current and previous designations, if any, relevant to applications
- Performance Ratings for indicated required periods
- Service Records, if any, in previous or current employment
may be required anytime within the period of assessment:
- NBI, Police and Barangay clearances (original copies)
- Birth and Marriage certificate (PSA copy)
Will be required in case of appointment but prior to assumption to duty:
- Medical Clearance/ Certification of Medical Fitness
- Only those who file/submit their applications within the deadline shall be considered in the assessment of applicants for the announced vacancies.
- A written notice and explanation are required to be submitted immediately for a withdrawn application.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUBMITTED ONLY THRU EMAIL. The firstname.lastname@example.org is the official SSS mailbox for external applications, please do not send to other email addresses.
- Convert accomplished Application Form and Notarized Personal Data Sheet and all supporting documents you wish to submit in separate PDF Forms: e.g. Application Form.pdf, PDS.pdf, Training.pdf, Cert. of Employment.pdf, Cert of Eigibility.pdf, Transcript of Records.pdf; etc.
- Create Applicant Folder with your name as folder/file name. e.g. JUAN DELA CRUZ
- Create sub-folder with vacancy code of position being applied for as sub-folder name. e.g. 20ARF0001. Please check if you have the correct vacancy code of the position you wish to apply to. In case of discrepancy, the vacancy code shall prevail.
- Attach PDF copies of the forms and all documents in the sub-folder.
- Email your Applicant Folder in Zipped form to email@example.com with Subject: Your Name and Vacancy Code
- Kindly print and keep two original hard copies of the notarized Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet as these may be required for submission later.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS UPON FILING SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ASSESSMENT.
|DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS ON 27 APRIL 2023.
For other queries and concerns, you may contact the Organizational Planning and Staffing Department thru (632) 8709-7198:
|Local 5472/ 6341
||Ms. Sally Magsino-Valencerina/ Mr. Lorenz Francis Junsay
||Mr. Michael Arcena