We are pleased to announce the SSS plantilla vacancies as cleared by the SSS President and CEO and Heads of concerned offices for announcement for filling up:
Annex A - List of rank and file vacancies
Annex B - List of executive vacancies
Annex C - Qualification Standards for each vacancy and other preferences/requirements
Annex D - Application Form for Promotion/Appointment
Annex E - CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
Annex E.1 - Work Experience Sheet
All applicants must meet the minimum Qualification Standards (QS) of the position and must be compliant to other internal rules as of date of assessment of OPSD. The date of assessment for rank and file positions shall be the tenth (10th) working day after the application deadline.
Factors for assessment:
- CSC-approved QS of the position for: Education, Experience, Training, and Eligibility
- Performance Ratings: (For applicants coming from government agencies) Must have Very Satisfactory (VS) ratings in the 1st Semester of 2020 and 2nd Semester of 2019 for rank and file applicants and VS rating for 2019 for executive managerial applicants
- Incumbency rule: (For applicants coming from government agencies) Should have obtained at least VS performance rating for one year in the present position (including those acquired due to movement as a result of lateral transfer) before being considered for promotion, reappointment, transfer or another lateral transfer.
- Relative rule: Must not have more than one (1) relative within the third degree of consanguinity or affinity.
Must not apply to a unit or office where the relative is:
a) Head of the office
b) Immediate supervisor of concerned vacancy
- Administrative Case: Guidelines pursuant to the CSC Revised Rules on Administrative Cases in the Civil Service (RRACCS) shall be followed.
Qualified applicants for rank and file positions shall be endorsed to the Local Screening Committees (LSCs) for the second phase assessment. All results of the LSC assessment shall be submitted to the concerned Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (HRMPSB).
In the executive managerial level, all assessment results shall be forwarded to the HRMPSB for Executive Managerial Positions.
The appointing authority shall be guided by the report on the HRMPSB?s assessment of candidates and in the exercise of sound discretion, select, insofar as practicable, from among the top five (5) candidates or less,
deemed most qualified for appointment to the vacant position, depending on the number of candidates. The appointing authorities for the positions are:
|The Social Security Commission
||for Levels 4M to 6M executive managerial positions
|The President and CEO
||for Levels 1M to 3M executive managerial positions
||for all rank and file positions
All executive managerial appointments shall be confirmed by the Social Security Commission.
- All interested applicants shall apply to one (1) vacancy only.
- Applicants shall fill up the following forms: (Please fill up the items as specified and do not leave any blanks, write N/A for not applicable items).
|REQUIRED FORMS FOR APPLICATION TO ANNOUNCED VACANCIES
||No. of Copies
|Application Form for Promotion/Appointment
(Attached to this advisory as Annex C)
|One (1) original
|*Notarized CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size picture (white background, business attire)
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D)
|Two (2) original
|Work Experience Sheet
(Attached to this advisory as Annex D.1)
|Two (2) original
For validation of applications, supporting documents are required such as but not limited to:
- Transcript of Records and Certificate of Graduation (Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree, if any). For recently completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
- Certificate of Eligibility, Bar/Board Rating
For positions requiring training:
- Certificates and Modules of trainings and seminars (relevant only to application)
For positions requiring experience:
- Certifications/Personnel Orders (PO) of current and previous additional/concurrent designations, if any, (relevant only to application) and accomplishment reports, performance ratings and IPCRs and other documents to support the certifications / POs
- Employment Certification / Service Record in previous employment, if any, (relevant only to application), with job descriptions, certified only by authorized human resource personnel and/or supervisors
Please be advised that assessment shall be based on submitted documents. Personal verification with applicants through email or phone by OPSD shall no longer be done, except for essential necessary clarifications, during the evaluation/assessment period.
- Only those who file/submit their applications within the deadline shall be considered in the assessment of applicants for the announced vacancies.
- A written notice and explanation is required to be submitted immediately for a withdrawn application.
IN VIEW OF CURRENT WORKING CONDITIONS AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS, ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUBMITTED ONLY THRU EMAIL.
- Convert accomplished Application Form and Personal Data Sheet and all supporting documents you wish to submit in separate PDF Forms: e.g. Application Form.pdf, PDS.pdf, Training.pdf, Cert. of Employment.pdf, Cert of Eigibility.pdf, Transcript of Records.pdf; etc.
- Create folder with name of applicant as folder/file name. e.g. JUAN DELA CRUZ Page 3 of 3
- Create sub-folder with vacancy code of position being applied for as sub-folder name. e.g. 20ARF0001
- Attach PDF copies of the forms and all documents in the sub-folder.
- Email Applicant Folder in Zipped form to email@example.com with Subject: (Indicate Applicant Name and Vacancy Code)
- Kindly save two original hard copies of the notarized Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet as these may be required for submission later.
|DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS ON 13 OCTOBER 2020.
For other queries and concerns, please email the DEPARTMENT MANAGER, Organizational Planning and Staffing Department (OPSD) at firstname.lastname@example.org or the following OPSD employees may be reached thru:
Tel. Nos. (632) 920-6401 / (632) 920-6446:
Local 5472 - Ms. Sally Magsino-Valencerina
Local 6341 - Mr. Lorenz Junsay
Local 6306 - Mr. Mike Arcena